Today i faced very strange issue with Russian translation.
I downloaded translation through Configuration page, enabled it. After i made these changes the interface language changed to Russian. But translated elements shows occasionally.
Let me explain: some times i open the form and everyting looks perfect, all messages are in Russian. But if i refresh the page – these messages are shown in English. For example this are the Created at, Updated at, Change History, Save, Save and Close messages.
I tried to clear cache, dump translations, update platform, delete cache dir, clear browser cache. Nothing helped
This problem appears in dev env, both on Win7, Win10 and Ubuntu 14 LTS systems. In the all of modern browsers. Oro requirements check is Ok, php cache enabled.
Docker environment for Symfony2/OroCRM/OroBAP development on Windows platform
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.