Hi I’ve got a problem with syncing emails from “system mail account”, automatic jobs tend to stop after roughly 688-689 fetched emails. As no info in logs could be found about origin of the problem.
I tried to invoke manual action from oro console, for fetching headers of emails, then this happens.
I need to point out that those emails are mostly in polish language therefore some special language related signs are there as well.
This bug prevents me for starting using oro for my email system account.12345678910111213141516171819user@orocrm:~/web/orocrm/app$ ./console oro:cron:imap-sync --vvvResetting hanged email origins ...Updated 0 row(s).Finding an email origin ...Found "email@example.com (xxx.com)" email origin. Id: 1.Get folders enabled for sync...Got 15 folder(s).The folder "INBOX" is selected.Previous max email UID "1532"Found 1400 email(s).The synchronization failed. Error: Notice: iconv_mime_decode(): Detected an illegal character in input stringThe synchronization failed. Error: Notice: iconv_mime_decode(): Detected an illegal character in input stringFinding an email origin ...Found "firstname.lastname@example.org (xxx.com)" email origin. Id: 1.Exit because all origins have been synchronised.[Exception]The email synchronization failed for the following origins: 1.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.