OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Package Manager link causes error 500

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kirank
    Participant

After installing, I’m unable to go to package manager because it causes internal error 500.
    The link for package manager looks odd: [URL]/web/install.php (other pages are [URL]/web/app.php/marketing-list/)
    Its OroCRM 1.10.2 on CentOS 7.2 . I have cleared cache and also tried on new system. same issue. Is there any setting I’m missing? demo.orocrm.com has some similar issue( 404 error).

There is no additional info in HTTP log. The prod.log has:

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

kirank
    Participant

Requesting any input here.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed 1.10.2 and run [url]/install.php, page is loaded without errors.
    Your error maybe appear because cache is trying get nonexistent service.
    How did you clear cache? Try completely delete app/cache/dev and app/cache/prod
    Is your web root on root application directory? Please change it to [app root]/web

kirank
    Participant

I’ve tried this as well as clean install. This is also seen in http://demo.orocrm.com/desktop/install.php/login

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I think http://demo.orocrm.com/desktop/install.php file manually deleted to ensure security.
    Let me understand, you cloned new 1.10.2 version of orocrm, without cache directories, installed it, go to /install.php and get 500 error with errors which you wrote above in prod.log, right ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.