I’ve made a Vagrant provision script for OroCRM local installation (for “the first look,” local development, etc. purposes – like Homestead project for Symfony and Laravel). So I would appreciate feedback on it.
Actually, this provisioner suitable for all OroPlatform-based applications, nut just OroCRM.
So, to install OroCRM locally this way you have to:
- Install Virtualbox (if not installed)
- Install Vagrant (if not installed)
- Make working dir on your PC
- Put Vagrantfile from project repository to your working dir (git clone or just download).
- Change GIT_REPO URL in Vagrantfile to “https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application.git” (because by default script installs OroPlatform, not OroCRM)
- Run “vagrant up” command (in terminal in working folder).
The installation process will take about 10-15 mins. Then you can access to application frontend by URL http://localhost:8000/ in your browser with login: admin, password: adminpass.
For more detailed instructions, please, see README.md file.
As I said, I would appreciate any feedback. Here or on a GitHub site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.