OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Orocrm Magento Sync – PHP using 100% CPU and Memory

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

garthus
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I have an install of Orocrm running on Google cloud via a Bitnami setup. I am using the 16vcpu with 14G of memory.

We are using the latest version of the Magento Bridge and 1.8.2-1 version of Orocrm.

I have a Magento site with 160k customers and about 377k orders so we are not talking that huge.

When running the initial sync with Magento and initially it all runs nicely however, after a few hours, the php sits at using 100% and then eventually it runs out of memory even thought I have the php memory limit at 10G.

Here is the Google timeline with where it is initially and where it ran out of memory:

Google Console

I am now struggling with what I should look at here as it seems something odd going on!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.